Chef De Partie Pizza Chef/– Full time/Part time permanent
A great opportunity to work and live in the stunning Eskdale Valley in The Lake District, as part of our family run Greendoor community working at the Woolpack Inn and Hardknott Bar & Café. We require several Chef De Partie/Pizza Chefs who will be responsible for preparation, cooking, tasting, and presentation of food in line with in house specifications and to our exacting standards.
Your main duties will include:
- Prepare all food items as directed in a hygenic and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean working station
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Follow and maintain all food hygiene & safety standards
- Monitor portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
Previous similar experience is essential, in addition listed below are some practical and personal skills that are also required:
- Work quickly and effectively
- Ability to take and follow instructions
- Stay calm under pressure
- Physical stamina
- Excellent communication
- Ability to multitask
- Flexible, with a can do positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Work independently and part of a team
We have carried out a detailed risk assessment and all necessary PPE will be supplied
Location, Salary & Benefits
We are located in a stunning area of The Lake District which is an extremely rural tourist spot, there is very little or no public transport available and whilst accommodation is available, your own transport would be an advantage as there is little/no public service in the valley.
This role attracts:
- a competitive salary dependent on experience
- on site accommodation and meals
- discounted family & friends’ accommodation
- discounted local attractions and activities
Please note by responding to this advert and forwarding your CV and covering letter you are consenting to us contacting you to follow through with our recruitment process. Your personal details may be held on record for up to 12 months after which they will be disposed of responsibly in line with UK Data Protection & GDPR legislation. Greendoor (Woolpack)Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please note: applications will only be accepted from those eligible to work in the UK.The above job detail is a guide to the work you will be required to undertake, is not comprehensive, does not form part of your contract of employment, and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances and business needs